Saturday, June 19, 2010

Show of Awesome

Not really a gardening related post at all, but I felt compelled to share.

I just got back from Crafty Wonderland's Show of Awesome at the Doug Fir Lounge. It was tied in with Hello Craft's Summit of Awesome which took place this week at the Kennedy School.

Anyway, I found a bunch of really nice things there for gifts and for me!
Here are some of the etsy stores that I would like to share with you.

rosecitysweets.etsy.com - fudge, caramels, toffee

marykatemcdevitt.com - adorable mini-goals chalkboards (this one suits me best.)

burdyflyaway.etsy.com - felt appliqued body suits and shirts for babies and shirts for adults (I got this onesie for the baby except in orange with a turquoise tree and I loved this one, but I think I will save that for September or October.

powerandlight.etsy.com - letterpress cards (I bought this one)

annajoyce.etsy.com - appliqued pillows, tea towels, aprons, bags, plus hoodies and tees (holly bought this tee and I am saving for this!)

trustysidekick.etsy.com - superhero shirts and capes made from recycled materials (I bought Joe this cape as a present from the new baby)

chetanddot.etsy.com - handmade stuffed animals and other adorable felted items.

manvsink.etsy.com - cool printed artwork especially if you like beer, bicycling or crafting in Oregon.

There were over 40 vendors there from around the country, so this is just a small preview. There was a ton of great stuff!


1 comment: